LOW VOLTAGE RESCUE / CPR COURSES
HLTAID001 – Perform CPR (Resuscitation) / UETTDRRF06B – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel.
* Certificates & Wallet Card issued at completion of training – NO WAITING!
Alibi Training Head Office / Training Facility – 8 Dennis Road, Springwood QLD 4123
On-site Training Available
CALL TODAY – 0423 597 744
This course in Low Voltage Electrical Work provides for Electrical workers (including airconditioning workers, restricted electrical workers and apprentices completing final year of study) engaged with low voltage electrical power work. This course complies with the requirements of the Queensland legislation (Electrical Safety Regulation 2013) incorporating the units of competence HLTAID001 – Perform CPR (Resuscitation) and UETTDRRF06B – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel.
This course also satisfies the Electrical Workers (Electrician) License renewal requirements when working or employed as an electrician in Queensland.
Public Course Duration: (2 – 3 Hours)
In accordance with the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER), HLTAID001 Provide CPR, has Nationally-Agreed-Hours set at 4 hours, and UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel, has Nationally-Agreed-Hours set at 2 hours, Alibi Training Australia regularly delivers this course within a three (3) hour period, based on the following:
- There are no scheduled breaks, when they are taken and the length is dependent on the clients attending the course.
- Many candidates must update annually (Industry Requirements) and therefore only require refresher training.
- Alibi Training has enough training resources for all candidates to deliver performance evidence without sharing training resources.
- Our purpose-built training rooms offer natural lighting, air-conditioning and comfortable seating, creating an optimum learning environment.
- Alibi Training limits the number of class sizes to ensure individual candidates receive the expected training and achieve learning outcomes.
- There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however it is recommended that students have sufficient Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) skills to successfully complete the required theory & practical assessment process.
- UETTDRRF06B is an electrical “Unit of Competency”, and is therefore taught with this in mind (E.g. prior electrical knowledge is expected)
- Rescue from a Live LV Panel may involve manual handling, full sized manikins (50kg) are used in our training.
As of November 2015, to successfully complete this unit of competency, the following performance evidence is mandatory:
- the candidate must perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor.
- the candidate must perform at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation manikin placed on a firm surface.
Participants who demonstrate competency by passing the theory and practical assessment will receive a ‘Statement of Attainment’ for HLTAID001 Perform CPR and a ‘Statement of Attainment’ for UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel.
Public Course Locations
Our public CPR Courses take place throughout the year in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Logan. Most courses are scheduled for delivery at Alibi Training Head Office – 8 Dennis Road, Springwood QLD 4123
- $90.00 / person and only delivered at SPRINGWOOD.
- (See our Training Schedule / Book Online)
For On-Site Training
Tell us your location and the number of participants, and we will provide you with a written quote to deliver this course in-house.
- For on-site training minimum numbers/cost apply
- Cost provided is inclusive of all resources / materials and GST
- All facilities, equipment, travel, food and accommodation are the financial responsibility of the client
- Course start and finish times are flexible for On-Site training – just ask!
How to Enrol:
There are two (2) simple methods to enrol with Alibi Training:
- Book & Pay via the website using the online calendar
- Phone Alibi Training on 0423 597 744
Additional information is available by downloading the following documents from our website or phoning 0423 597 744:
- Students Handbook
- Course Information
- Cancellation and Fee Refund Policy
- Appeals Procedure
Hi, my name is Paul Milne, as director and owner of Alibi Training Australia, I recognise and understand the power of motivated and well trained staff to a business, and how this investment in people drive new revenue through your door. Unlike other training organisations Alibi Training provides focused delivery methods combined with progressive assessment and practical interaction, reducing the amount of time your staff is away from their roles.
I am one of the only trainers in Queensland who actually has electrical qualifications (Electrical Engineer), therefore you are being trained by a person who understands and knows the industry. I am not in the habit of telling experienced Electricians “how to suck eggs”. If you can prove competence, your experience and time with us are greatly reduced, a quality appreciated by many returning electrical worker clients to Alibi Training.