CPR / ANAPHYLAXIS / ASTHMA
COMBINED COURSE – (FAST TRACK)
3 hours (Face to face) + Pre-Learning Online
HLTAID001 – Provide CPR
22300VIC – First Aid Management of ANAPHYLAXIS
22282VIC – Management of ASTHMA Risks & Emergencies in the Workplace
We can come to your business E.g. Brisbane, Springwood, Logan, Gold Coast, Redlands, Beenleigh, Coopers Plains
Alibi Training Head Office / Training Facility
8 Dennis Road, Springwood QLD 4123
On-site Training Available
CALL TODAY – 0423 597 744
In three (3) hours face-to-face + Pre-learning/quizzes you receive training in CPR, Anaphylaxis & Asthma.
This course includes Pre-Learning & Quizzes to be completed prior to the face-to-face class.
Who should do this course?
This Combined CPR / Anaphylaxis / Asthma Training Course and qualification is aimed at people working within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector (E.g. Child-Care worker, Family Day Care Educator) and/or Medical Professionals requiring compliance.
Entry Requirements & Course Pre-Requisites:
There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however it is recommended that students have sufficient Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) skills to successfully complete the required theory & practical assessment process.
This program has the following foundation skills identified:
- Oral Communication – in order to make an accurate verbal report to supervisor and emergency services.
- Written Communication – in order to make an accurate written report of the incident
All participants are required to complete pre-learning theory prior to attending their class. This course includes Pre-Learning (lessons/Quizzes), which must be COMPLETED ONLINE before you attend our 3 hour practical session.
Once registration and payment is received using “Online Booking Calendar”, a new user and registration confirmation email will be sent to you. You will now have access to your Pre-Learning via the following link – www.alibitraining.com.au
Participants must be over 16 years of age or have written parental/guardian consent to attend.
Public Course Duration:
In accordance with the individual training packages this combined course, has Nationally-Agreed-Hours set at 12 hours, Alibi Training Australia regularly delivers this course within 3 hours, based on the following:
- CPR / Anaphylaxis / Asthma Combined has a ‘Pre-Learning’ component completed prior to face-to-face training, providing underpinning knowledge of Anaphylaxis and Asthma knowledge, including additional asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies in detail for education and care settings.
- Many candidates must update annually (Industry Requirements) and therefore only require refresher training
- Alibi Training has enough training resources for all candidates to deliver performance evidence without sharing training resources (E.g. EpiPens , Asthma Puffers & Manikins).
- Our purpose-built training rooms offer natural lighting, air-conditioning and comfortable seating, creating an optimum learning environment.
- Alibi Training limits the number of class sizes to ensure individual candidates receive the expected training and achieve learning outcomes.
- Although breaks are scheduled into the training, when they are taken and the length is dependent on the clients attending the course.
How to enrol:
There are two (2) simple methods to enrol with Alibi Training:
- Book & Pay via the website using the online calendar
- Phone Alibi Training on 0423 597 744
Additional information is available by downloading the following documents from our website or phoning 0423 597744.:
Assessment Method & Award Issued
Participants who satisfactory demonstrate competency in both our theory and practical assessments will receive:
- Statement of Attainment – ‘HLTAID001 – Perform CPR
- Statement of Attainment – ‘22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- Statement of Attainment – ‘22282VIC Course in Management of Asthma Risks & Emergencies in the Workplace
For In-house Training – Call Us Today – 0423 59 77 44
Tell us your location and the number of participants, and we will provide you with a written quote to deliver this course in-house.
- For on-site training minimum numbers / cost apply
- Cost provided is inclusive of all resources / materials and GST
- All conference facilities, equipment, travel, food and accommodation are the financial responsibility of the client
- Course start and finish times are flexible for in-house training – just ask!
To book this course for in-house training CONTACT US
- Phone: 0423 597 744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alibi Training Australia are recognised training specialists for businesses needing professional employee development training. Unlike other training organisations Alibi Training provides focused delivery methods combined with progressive assessment and practical interaction, reducing the amount of time your staff is away from their roles.
Hi, my name is Paul Milne, as director and owner of Alibi Training Australia, I recognise and understand the power of motivated and well trained staff to a business, and how this investment in people drive new revenue through your door. My goal is to coach and provide training that is enjoyable, realistic and practical, concluding with a ‘return on investment’.
My experience comes from a working career spanning three decades in Aviation, beginning with an engineering background, then progressing to management roles in HRM / Training & Development, and now to corporate coach and trainer. With a unique casual style of facilitating, my focus is to discover WHY we perform an action, instead of just HOW. This style of training will provide you with confidence through understanding rather than just knowing how to perform an action. It will allow you to think outside the box!