ASTHMA & ANAPHYLAXIS – COMBINED COURSE
Pre-Learning/Quiz + Face-to-Face In-class (Approx 2 Hours)
22300VIC – First Aid Management of ANAPHYLAXIS
22282VIC – Management of ASTHMA Risks & Emergencies in the Workplace
This course has been delivered all over Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast, Redlands, Browns Plains, Ipswich, Sunshine Coast
Alibi Training Head Office / Training Facility
8 Dennis Road, Springwood QLD 4123
On-site Training Available
CALL TODAY – 0423 597 744
Our Combined Anaphylaxis & Asthma Training Course, is a practical ‘hands-on’ approach which includes a Pre-Learning component, where you work through online lessons and complete an online quiz, prior to the “Face-to-face” class time. This method of learning provides a more focused approach to the topic therefore you learn more and increase confidence but most of all you spend less time in class.
The Pre-Learning / Quiz (Multi-Choice Questions), must be COMPLETED ONLINE before you attend a 2 hour (approx) practical session, and a copy of the completion certificate brought to the face-to-face practical class as evidence of successful completion.
Once purchase of the course is made, a confirmation email, containing login information and a link to the online component will be emailed to you. Only one login can be used for one person.
Anaphylaxis & Asthma Training Courses available in all areas of Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast. We have regular public scheduled classes in SPRINGWOOD (Brisbane) [Click here to view Training Schedule / Book Online] for just $60 per person. This training Course is “Nationally Recognised Training” that includes information about allergies, triggers for Anaphylaxis and Asthma, recognising signs and symptoms, managing and treating an allergic reaction or asthma attack (including administration of an EpiPen® and the AnaPen®) or administoring Emergency Asthma First Aid, while minimising the risk of exposure to further allergens and triggers in children’s services.
This Combined Anaphlylaxis & Asthma Training Course is aimed at people working within the Early Childhood Education and Care sector and/or Health Professionals looking for Professional Development and/or to satisfy OHS compliance. In addition, the course develops skills in the recognition, management, prevention and risk minimisation strategies related to asthma and anaphylaxis.
How to Enrol:
There are two (2) simple methods to enrol with Alibi Training:
- Book & Pay via the website using the online calendar
- Phone Alibi Training on 0423 597 744
Additional information is available by downloading the following documents from our website or phoning 0423 597 744:
Entry Requirements & Course Pre-requisites:
There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however it is recommended that students have sufficient Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) skills to successfully complete the required theory & practical assessment process.
This program has the following foundation skills identified:
- Oral Communication – in order to make an accurate verbal report to supervisor and emergency services.
- Written Communication – in order to make an accurate written report of the incident
All participants are required to complete pre-learning theory prior to attending their class. This course includes Pre-Learning (3 lessons/Quizzes), which must be COMPLETED ONLINE before you attend our 2 hour practical session.
Once registration and payment is received using “Online Booking Calendar”, a new user and registration confirmation email will be sent to you. You will now have access to your Pre-Learning via the following link – www.alibitraining.com.au
Participants must be over 16 years of age or have written parental/guardian consent to attend.
Public Course Duration:
In accordance with the individual training packages this combined course, has Nationally-Agreed-Hours set at 8 hours, Alibi Training Australia regularly delivers this course within 2 hours, based on the following:
- Anaphylaxis / Asthma Combined has a ‘Pre-Learning’ component completed prior to face-to-face training, providing underpinning knowledge of Anaphylaxis and Asthma knowledge, including additional asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies in detail for education and care settings.
- Many candidates must update annually (Industry Requirements) and therefore only require refresher training
- Alibi Training has enough training resources for all candidates to deliver performance evidence without sharing training resources (E.g. EpiPens , Asthma Puffers & Manikins).
- Our purpose-built training rooms offer natural lighting, air-conditioning and comfortable seating, creating an optimum learning environment.
- Alibi Training limits the number of class sizes to ensure individual candidates receive the expected training and achieve learning outcomes.
- Although breaks are scheduled into the training, when they are taken and the length is dependent on the clients attending the course.
Assessment Method & Award Issued
Participants who satisfactory demonstrate competency in both our theory and practical assessments will receive:
- Statement of Attainment – ‘22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis’
- Statement of Attainment – ‘22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks & Emergencies in the workplace
Tell us your location and the number of participants, and we will provide you with a written quote to deliver this course in-house.
- For on-site training minimum numbers / cost apply
- Cost provided is inclusive of all resources / materials and GST
- All conference facilities, equipment, travel, food and accommodation are the financial responsibility of the client
- Course start and finish times are flexible for in-house training – just ask!
To book this course for On-Site Training CONTACT US
- Phone: 0423 597 744
- Email: email@example.com