ANAPHYLAXIS TRAINING COURSES – (22300VIC)
Courses have been previously delivered in Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast, Redlands, Browns Plains
Alibi Training Head Office – 8 Dennis Road, Springwood QLD 4123
On-site Training Available
CALL TODAY – 0423 597 744
- Anaphylaxis + Asthma – Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast
- Anaphylaxis + CPR – Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast
- First Aid + Anaphylaxis + Asthma
We deliver Anaphylaxis Training Courses in all areas of Brisbane, Logan and the Gold Coast. We have regular scheduled classes each month in Brisbane – Rochedale South (Logan) [Click here to view training schedule / book Online] for just $60 per person. This Anaphylaxis training Course is accredited training that includes information about allergies and anaphylaxis, recognising signs and symptoms, managing and treating an allergic reaction (including administration of an EpiPen® and the AnaPen®) and minimising the risk of exposure to allergens in children’s services. The course on offer, First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis (22300VIC), is recognised for the purpose of Regulations 136(1) (b) and 136(3) (b) of the National Regulations for Early Childhood Education and Care.
Who should do this course?
This Anaphylaxis training course and qualification is aimed at people working in Health Care (Dentists, podiatrist, etc), and Early Childhood Education and/or professionals requiring compliance. It is designed to develop skills and knowledge to assist a casualty suffering a severe allergic reaction, by the administration of the casualty’s own adrenalin supply through a controlled auto-injecting device (EpiPen® and the AnaPen®), until the arrival of medical assistance.
In addition, the course develops skills in the recognition, management, prevention and risk minimisation strategies related to allergic reactions and anaphylaxis, providing the outcomes required to develop and implement a management plan to reduce the risk of severe reactions in individuals diagnosed with anaphylaxis.
What will you learn?
VU21800 Provide first aid management of severe allergic reaction and anaphylaxis
- Assess an emergency situation
- Provide appropriate treatment for anaphylactic reaction
- Communicate details of incident
- Evaluate first aid response to anaphylactic reaction
VU21801 Develop risk minimisation and management strategies for allergic reaction an anaphylaxis
- Identify individuals at risk of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Develop individual anaphylaxis management plans
- Implement strategies to prevent allergic and anaphylactic reactions
- Develop and implement a communication plan to raise awareness of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
Participants must be over 16 years of age or have written parental/guardian consent to attend.
Assessment Method & Award Issued
Participants who satisfactory demonstrate competency in both our theory and practical assessments will receive a Statement of Attainment – ‘22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis’, that is normally valid for three (3) years from the date if issue, where it is a requirement for persons working in schools, Before and After School Care, and ChildCare. An annual re-certification is required to remain current.
Public Course Locations
Our public courses take place throughout the year in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Logan. Most courses are scheduled for delivery at Alibi Training Head Office – 8 Dennis Road, SPRINGWOOD 4127.
Tell us your location and the number of participants, and we will provide you with a written quote to deliver this course in-house.
- For on-site training minimum numbers / cost apply
- Cost provided is inclusive of all resources / materials and GST
- All conference facilities, equipment, travel, food and accommodation are the financial responsibility of the client
- Course start and finish times are flexible for in-house training – just ask!
To book this course for in-house training CONTACT US
- Phone: 0423 597 744
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org